Sunday, July 28, 2013

taking care of you


I'm home and showered and basically a real person again! Still catching up on journaling though.  And I need to unpack. And do laundry. So that's fun.

As I've been trying to get used to not being at camp all the time, I've been thinking a lot about camp life. I've realized that as rewarding and incredible as it was, I've never been that drained and not been able to do anything about it.  Sometimes I turned into Sassy Audrey.  Whoops!  Sorry, co-counselors.

So to minimize the appearance of Sassy Audrey, taking care of yourself is going to be one of the focuses on my blog from now on. Mainly because I always need to be really intentional about it.  It's hard work! And at least for me, usually if I get busy or caught up in life, taking care of myself is one of the first things that goes out the window.

But no more!  I'm going to work on getting to know myself better and knowing how to best take care of my mind, body, and spirit.

Thanks for following along with my camp adventures! I'd love it if you would stick around and comment or email me about how you keep up with taking care of you.  Let's learn from each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment