Saturday, July 13, 2013

week four


It's so weird that it's only the fourth week of camp, but we only have two left!  This week was packed with all kinds of games and activities, which was incredible for the fifth and sixth graders, but the counselors were exhausted by the end of the week.  It was sweet, I had one camper who had been to a different camp before and she kept talking about how much she looooved this week even more.  Not that it's a competition, but I'm glad we won.

This week was awesome too because there was all kinds of counselors who I knew from church that were here.  I was so glad to have my two counselors-in-training in my cabin.  I even had my brother and sister here this week- love them.

Basically, I'm really looking forward to the last two weeks of camp.  It's going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment