Sunday, July 7, 2013

week two and a half


This week was different than the others because it was the youngest camp so they only stayed at camp for two nights.  It rained a lot and we had to move the schedule around a lot, so things were always kind of crazy, but it was great.

I love this age group because they love to be with their counselors.  It was fun to get to know all of my girls and be silly with them.  We played hide and seek with flashlights in the cabin, celebrated a birthday, and drew pictures together.  I love that.

Since the week was so short, I didn't get to work on my bucket list much, but I am working on staying intentional about being a good counselor. As we all get more tired, and things get crazier, it gets harder, but I really think that God gives us strength to be there for the kids.

Yay camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment