Monday, March 3, 2014

keeping it real

This week, I was going to write about how much exercise affects my body and my mind.
(Be on the lookout for that post soon!)

But my body had other plans, so instead, it decided to get sick.  Ha! Oh, the irony.  

In general, I try to keep it real on this space, and posting about working out while I was sick just didn't feel genuine.  So instead, here's how my life has been going for the past day or two.

I've spent a good amount of time watching Friends, being with friends who take care of me, and cuddling with this blanket (which you can learn how to make here).  On the bright side, that's left me with the time that I needed to be still before a busy week of schoolwork.

Thankfully, I'm feeling better today, so hopefully this will just be a quickie little sickness and I can be fully functioning again soon!

What helps you get back on your feet when you're feeling under the weather? 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that you were sick, but it's nice to see the honesty. Blogs that are personal and real always feel the best to me. Hope you're feeling spry now that it's a few days later... and Friends is the best show to watch when you're feeling low!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm feeling a lot better now. And yes, Friends is my go-to show to watch whenever anything ever happens in life. It's the best!

      Delete